Upon initial purchase from our partner retail store, Singapore Altai® customers are given a 180-days warranty covering their footwear purchase. For Singapore customers looking to extend their warranty on the footwear to a full 1-year, they must register their footwear purchase through our online Altai® Warranty form.
Criteria for Warranty Exchange Requests
(For Singapore purchases only)
- Warranty claim must be made within designated warranty period for that specific purchase (either 180-days or limited 1-year).
- Footwear purchased online or registered with our online Altai®
Warranty form within 30 days of purchase are granted a limited 1-year warranty, otherwise are granted a limited 180-day warranty.
- Visit our Returns Center or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate request.
- Altai® Customer Service Department may ask to ship the footwear back to Altai Gear Singapore Distribution Centre for warranty inspection.
- Upon inspection of the footwear, Altai Gear Singapore will provide either an exchange, refund (full or partial), or reject the request for exchange.
- Limit one warranty exchange request per purchase.
- Extended wear and tear damage, included but not limited to worn stitching and wear holes
- Damage resulting from general misuse, neglect, or other damage outside of normal use
- Modifications or alterations to the footwear
- Damage resulting from contact with any foreign substance or chemicals
- Sizing issues
- No receipt is presented to Altai Gear Singapore
Size Exchange Policy
Size Exchange Program
If you happen to order the wrong size, we offer a simple process to receive the correct size. Free standard shipping is covered by us for one size exchange request.
Size Exchange Policy
- For Singapore online purchases only
- Size exchange return request initiated within 7 days of receipt
- Visit our Returns Center or drop us an email at email@example.com to initiate request
- New and unworn condition maintained (footwear should be tried on indoors on a clean surface)
- Hang tags must remain on the product
- Footwear returned in original packaging
Upon inspection, if the footwear do not meet the above criteria, the exchange will include a handling fee for the damaged inventory returned. Handling fees may vary depending on condition of returned footwear.